Thursday 9 March 2017



Auggie and me


1.Have you ever started your first day of school mid way through the year grade?

2.Well this book is about a kid called Auggie that is his first day of school in the first series and now this book is the continuation of the book Wonder. This book has main parts that is about Auggie's enemy Jullien, Auggie's oldest friend Christopher, and a nice friend of Auggie,
Charlotte.

3.-Text to text: I've read another book called Big Nate about a kid that started his first day of school and everything goes wrong and in this book Auggie first day goes very wrong.


  -Text to self: When I started year 1, I was very nervous what was going to happen and I started having sweat everywhere on my body.

-Text to world: Everybody in the world is always nervous on their first day of school.

4.This book is a very interesting book because the author R.J.Palacio gives a lot of detail on this book.The Author message was, what ever you look like people will still like you.

5.I recommend this book for others because like what I said before it gives a lot of description on the characters and the setting.I think this book is suitable for 7years old and above.



No comments:

Post a Comment