Monday 8 May 2017

I'm Dougal Trump... Where's my tarantula?
By Mike Lowery
Image result for wheres my tarantula dougal trump
4. hook question
What happened to dougal trumps tarantula and where is it?

5. blurb
Something truly terrible has happened.

Something so awful that it is hard to put into words. But I will try.

SYBIL HAS VANISHED!
(Not Sibble my sister. If that happened I wouldn't be upset AT ALL.)
It's my beautiful eight-legged goliath bird-eating spider Sybil who has disappeared.
But if anyone can overcome this disaster it is I, Dougal Trump :
Superhero, local celebrity and brilliant goalkeeper.

6. Text to text - text to self - text to world
This book is like football Fred because Fred became a goalkeeper and Dougal Trump is a goalkeeper.
I play football and so does Dougal trump.
People lose their pets.

7. Your views on the book and why? Were there any messages the author was trying to get across?
I liked the book because it was kept on giving you clues of who took Sybil and it was really tempting to know who stole Sybil.

8. Do you recommend this book for others? Why or why not? What age group is it suited to?
I recommend this book for others because it is really cool how he gets a lot of clues of what happened to sybil. It is suited to 9+ years old.

9. star rating
Image result for 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment