Saturday 27 May 2017

You're a bad man, Mr Gum!
By Andy Stanton
Image result for your a bad man mr gum'
4. hook question
What will Mr Gum do?

5. Blurb
"It's time for action," said Mr Gum " Nasty Action"

Mr gum is a complete horror who hates children, animals, fun and corn on the cob.
This book is all about him.

6. text to text-text to self-text to world
This book is like the worlds worst children because there are  bad people in both books.
I am a bit like mr gum because I am bad sometimes.
Some people are bad people.

7.Your views on the book and why? Were there any messages the author was trying to get across?
I didn't really like the book because it was not interesting for me. I think the author was trying to tell you not to be bad when you grow up.

8. Do you recommend this book for others? Why or why not? What age group is it suited to?
I think it is suited to 8+ years old because they might not understand the book and what it means.

9. Star rating
Image result for 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment