Monday 27 March 2017

Tom Gates - YES! NO (Maybe...)
By L.Pichon
Image result for yes no maybe book
4. Hook Question
What will Tom Gates do about being embarrassed in front of loads of classmates especially Marcus Meldrew?

5. Blurb
Sometimes making up my mind isn't easy to do. Especially when my grumpy sister Delia is looming over me. Mum's on a mission to tidy up the whole house. She says if I can't decide what to get rid of - she'll do it for me. Which would be a DISASTER! Luckily for me The Fossils come to my rescue (more than once).

6. Text to Text - Text to Self -  Text to World
I've read other Tom Gates books.

I also have trouble making decisions.

Sometimes people have to get rid of some stuff.

7.  Your views on the book and why? Were there any messages that the author was trying to get across?
I really enjoyed reading the book because Tom always does fun things.

8. Do you recommend this book for others? Why or why not? What age group is it suited to?
I recommend this book for people that like having a laugh. It is suited to 7+ years old.

9. Star Rating
Image result for 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment