Sunday 28 May 2017

Dog Man

By Dav Pilkey
Image result for dog man
hook question
How how did a Dog and a man turn into Dog Man?

blurb
There's a new breed of justice in town...
Get ready for action...    ...suspense...  romance... ...and laffs!

text to text
This book is like captain Underpants because both books have unusual heros.

text to self
I make my sister mad at me sometime and I try run away like when Dog Man sometimes makes the chief annoyed.

text to world
People have to stop bad guys like dog man.

Views on the book and why? Messages author trying get across?
I like the book because it is unique and I never read a book with a cop that is the head of a dog and body of a human.

do you recommend the book for others? What age group?
I recommend this book for people that enjoy reading the series captain underpants. It is suited to 8-12 because it could get boring when your older.

star rating
Image result for 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment