Tuesday 21 March 2017

Auggie and Me
By R.J. Palacio

Image result for auggie and me

4. Hook question
What do people feel about Auggie?

5. Blurb
Julian has always felt uncomfortable around Auggie - but a summer spent with his grandmother in Paris makes Julian see Auggie with new eyes.

Christopher is Auggie's oldest friend - and knows better than most that being part of Auggie's life comes with its challenges.

Charlotte has always been nice to Auggie - but a year of torn loyalty and damaged feelings, is being nice really enough?

6. Text to Text - Text to Self - Text to World

This book is like Wonder because they are both about Auggie and what people think about him.

I also have a friend I know for a really long time.

People might be deformed like Auggie.

7. Your views on the book and why? Were there any messages that the author was trying to get across?
I liked the book because I like the way that it is all about what separate people think and their own opinion.

8. Do you recommend this book for others? Why or why not? What age group is it suited to?
I recommend this book for people who like the book Wonder because Auggie and me is mostly the same. It is suited to 9+ because some words might be a little challenging.

9. Star Rating
Image result for 5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment